Anita the Bananita is the newest all-natural concept of mini baby teethers that Oli & Carol has designed with a range of textures, such as raised points or ribs, which makes it very pleasant for little ones to soothe teething gums.
This 100% plant-based rubber teether is all made in one piece without a hole to prevent bacteria from building inside. It’s ergonomically shaped and easy to hang on a strap and chew on the go. If you're looking for a cool, truly unique, child-safe toy, this mini teether might be the perfect gift for babies. For every purchase, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.
• Materials: 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Age: 0 Moths+
• Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic: No holes = no mold.
• Designed in Barcelona, Made in PRC.
• Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Do not sterilize.