This Montessori play kit will introduce your baby to small everyday natural objects to spark their curiosity and help them learn about the world around them. A hallmark of the Montessori method is a hands-on exploration that allows children to learn and master a skill through repetition and practice. When babies play at their own pace and autonomously, they will engage in learning activities while developing key executive functions.
● Wooden Egg & Cup: Recommended from 8 months. Helps improve eye-hand precision, wrist movement, tactile grasp and spatial thinking.
● Teether: Recommended from 4 months. It covers the need to bite and to explore the environment through the mouth.
● Grip Balls: Recommended from 3 months. Challenging the children to develop their grasping ability even when passing the object from one hand to another.
● Wooden Spoon: Recommended from 5 months. Works as a gripping material, as a teether to ease teething discomfort, and as an aid to familiarize themselves with the tool that they will soon use to eat
● Bells Rattle: Recommended from 3 months. Always under adult supervision. Adapted to the baby's hand helping them to develop the grip. When babies shake it, they will be attracted by its sound. Once they begin to take it to their mouth, it is recommended to move on to the grappling balls.
● Interlocking Discs: From 2-3 months when the baby still has the grasping reflex. It favors the coordination of the hands and works fine motor skills.
● Mobile Tapes: Recommended from 2 months. Ideal for hanging over the babies when they are lying on their back, fixing their eyes on the colors and movement of the object.
● Fabric with textures: Recommended from 6 months. Fabric with two different textures: a softer 100% cotton fabric and a slightly less soft felt. The different textures of the ribbons are a stimulus for the baby's senses.