Earthy the world Ball is a natural rubber baby toy ideal as a bath toy or teether that stimulates the baby's senses and soothe gums during teething. This baby toy was created with the aim of introduce kids into respecting, learning & discovering every corner of planet Earth, as well as appreciating human beings that inhabit it.
This globe is made with 100% natural rubber, hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes and there are no holes for preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold. Earthy is soft and easy to grasp but the best thing is that for every purchase, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.
• Materials: 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Age: 0 Moths+
• Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic: No holes = no mold.
• Designed in Barcelona, Made in PRC.
• Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Do not sterilize.